• The nature of events/initiatives is limited to conferences, expert discussions, and public speakers.
• The event/initiative must be located in Kuwait and targets a community within the private sector
(government and/or internal events/initiatives are not allowed).
• KFASfunds can only be used toward the primary goal(intellectual activities) of event/initiative.
It can’t be used to cover secondary expenses (venue, catering, gifts, photography, local
transportation, logistical staff compensation, etc.).
• The request for support must come from a legal entity licensed to operate in Kuwait.
• The requestor must indicate the event/initiative’s key goals and desired outcomes.
• The requestor should demonstrate the alignment of event/initiative with KFASstrategic directions.
• The requestor must demonstrate that event/initiative is organized as acommunity service and
is not of profit generating nature.
• The requestormust demonstrate the event/initiative execution plan,risks, andhowprogresswill
• The requestor should provide sustainability plan if the event/initiative istocontinue/repeated
in subsequent years.
• Due to the unique nature of the support, KFASsupport should be acknowledged uniquely from
other sponsors. KFAS logo should be placed separate from other sponsors with the following
footnote statement “partially supported by KFAS.The contents of this event/initiative are
the sole responsibility of the organizer and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of